Family Medicine need just south of Owensboro, KY
Join hospital-employed group of 4 primary care physicians.
- Work in a beautiful medical office building across from the hospital.
- Hospital is a 25-bed critical access facility.
- Practice is strictly outpatient with normal Mon thru Fri work hours.
- Candidate can work with hospitalist group if interested in keeping up in-patient skills.
- Base compensation in $220+ range (more for experienced candidate) + RVU bonus structure + $30K signing bonus + potential loan repayment up to $40K per year + comprehensive benefit package.
If you love the warmth and community spirit of a small town, but want to practice medicine at an advanced facility with leading-edge technology and an impressive group of physicians, we invite you to get to know our facility, you’ll find a professional atmosphere and the opportunity to work with a team of experienced nurses and specialty support staff. We have the advanced technology and processes you’d expect to find in a much larger city. We just happen to be nestled in a beautiful countryside and community just south of Owensboro, KY. The community surrounds you with rustic charm framed by the beauty of nature. It’s an idyllic setting that’s been named one of the Top 100 Best Places to Raise Children by America’s Promise Alliance. Outdoor activities abound, with golf, canoeing, biking, horseback riding, hunting and fishing. The school system is highly regarded and housing is affordable.