With current practice opportunities located in Rome, NY,
Rome Memorial Hospital and Rome Medical Group have tremendous career options for primary care providers (FM/IM) to join their team in providing a high level of quality and compassionate health care. Highlights include:
Within the City of Rome's
- Employment model - no business/management hassles within your practice
- Variety of settings and locations available - outpatient only!
- Excellent practice facilities providing on-site lab, x-ray, EMR, PACS and loyal, hard-working staff
- Convenient Care offered to patient base for immediate care needs at RMG
- New York Medical College establishing extended campus for their primary care training programs providing teaching options to local physicians
- Visa candidates may apply (Cap-exempt for H-1)
- Great benefits offering and rewarding compensation structure
boundaries, you can find history, art, culture, and nature. Recreation opportunities are plentiful with the Mohawk River Trail connecting Rome’s waterfront, historical sites, commercial districts, local schools, parks, the Griffiss Business and Technology Park, and residential neighborhoods, all while offering a unique multi-use trail recreational experience. Delta Lake State Park is located just north of the city offering endless activities in all four seasons with a boat launch, beach, campground, and all-season fishing. With a population of 34,000 and a service area well over 85,000, the City of Rome and Oneida County is the place where families raise generations to live, work, and call home.
For additional details, please contact:
Job ID#: DD-1807-77419