Family Medicine provider with or without OB in Pullman, WA
- Join hospital-affiliated group of 5 family medicine physicians.
- 3 of the family medicine physicians do OB. A candidate could do C-sections if so desired.
- Mon thru Fri practice with normal office hours. See around 20 patients per day.
- Practice can be strictly outpatient. Candidate can do hospital work if interested.
- Compensation is based on the MGMA median plus a full benefit package.
Pullman is a community with small-town comforts and cosmopolitan amenities. Home to world class Washington State University, Pullman benefits from a diverse and international student population, PAC 10 sporting events as well as cultural and entertainment programs.
The seeds of high technology are also flourishing in Pullman's fertile environment. Pullman bears other fruits as a result of its well-educated, involved and generous year-round population. Because of the desire for education the schools are ranked third in the state and in the top 100 in the country.
Pullman enjoys 15 distinct parks and natural areas encompassing more than 140 acres as well as more than 8 miles of pathways to walk, run or bike, making Pullman a community of parks and paths. Enjoy metro amenities in Spokane 66 miles north of the city. Pullman is a great place -- high tech, higher education and highest quality of life. Come home to stay.