ENT need for community practice in Missouri
- Hospital employed practice.
- Strong referral base with 40 primary care providers.
- Established hospitalist team to provide inpatient support.
- Competitive salary, signing bonus and relocation allowance
- Full benefits package and up to 100K in student loan support.
- Abundance of outdoor activities.
Nestled in the "Heart of the Ozarks," this community is a great place to live, learn, work and play. Named in the Top 10 Small Towns in America by livability.com, offering an outstanding quality of life. A family-oriented community in south-central Missouri, where excellent schools and a local college are available. Abundant clear lakes and streams provide a variety of outdoor recreation.