Southwest Missouri Seeks Endocrinologist -- Starting Bonus
- Assisting physician driven, community owned tertiary care center with hiring Endocrinologist to join two in outpatient practice.
- Inpatient component covered by employed Hospitalist and Intensivist programs.
- No call --no weekends.
- New Osteoporosis Clinic.
- Fully integrated healthcare system offering autonomy in your practice.
- Employed position to include generous salary ($225K), wRVU based bonuses, starting bonus, fellowship stipend.
- Comprehensive benefits package includes malpractice with tail coverage, health, pension plan, vacation/CME w/expenses, relocation, and more..
- Must be BC/BE in Internal Medicine; experienced candidates as well as fellows welcome to apply.
- H1B Visa accepted.
With low crime rates and the 2nd lowest ranking for cost of living in the nation, this community is the perfect place to raise a family. The area has a mild climate with all four seasons. With access to 4 major airports, this location is convenient for those who love to travel. Whether your idea of fun includes the arts, sports, the great outdoors, history, or excellent dining, Southwest Missouri has you covered. Our client has a 500-bed, three-hospital system providing comprehensive healthcare and behavioral health services to an area that includes more than 450,000 residents from Missouri, Kansas, Oklahoma, and Arkansas.