Northeastern Washington Practice Needs Additional Endocrinologists
Successful candidates will join two Endocrinologists in hospital owned multi-specialty group of over 250 referring physicians.
- Will treat cases including diabetes, female hormone, reproductive cases, thyroid & pituitary problems, adrenal, thyroid cancer, metabolic disorders.
- Will participate in research studies, teach IM and FP residents through University of Washington.
- On-site imaging services (MRI, CT, US) and certified lab services.
- This employed position includes attractive salary, production bonuses, signing bonus.
- Comprehensive benefits to include malpractice, health, pension plan, vacation/CME w/expenses, relocation expenses, and more.
- Both upcoming grads and experienced candidates welcome to apply, must be BC/BE.
Spokane is the second largest city in Washington State and serves as a healthcare and service hub for the 1.5 million people in its service area of eastern Washington, northern Idaho and western Montana. Life in Spokane (metro pop. 430k) is heavily influenced by its climate and geographical location. Spokane experiences a four-season climate, and is close in proximity to dozens of lakes and rivers for swimming, boating, rafting, and fishing, as well as mountains for skiing, hiking, and biking. Within a short drive from Spokane, you can find 76 lakes and rivers, 33 golf courses, 11 wineries, 5 ski resorts, 5 major national parks, the Columbia River Gorge and the Grand Coulee Dam. Come enjoy the outdoors and our 260 sunny days a year!