Milwaukee Suburb Seeks Endocrinologist -- Sign-on Bonus
Successful candidate will replace retiring Endocrinologist and join two busy Endocrinologists within the medical group of 250 providers.
- Will reside mainly at one clinic, with call of 1:3 shared equally with other two partners.
- Clinic provides full service lab, medical imaging, and specialty testing services.
- Practice will be general Endocrinology, but sub-specialty interests can certainly be pursued in moderation.
- Position will include excellent two year guaranteed salary, production bonuses, generous signing bonus.
- Benefits consist of malpractice, health, life, dental, vision, disability, pension plan , vacation/CME w/expenses, relocation.
- Must be BC/BE; upcoming fellow grads as well as experienced candidates welcomed.
For almost a century, this nationally recognized healthcare system has been the major provider of health services in Waukesha County and remains the only community-rooted system in Southeast Wisconsin, as well as one of the largest employers in the county.