Great Falls, Montana group needs additional Endocrinologist
Will join one full time outpatient Endocrinologist in established 50+ physician group practice.
- Physician owned clinic consists of in-house lab, radiology, physical therapy, cancer care, and more, no call required.
- Accredited comprehensive diabetes education program available at hospital.
- Financial package will include attractive base salary, $15K signing bonus, production bonuses.
- Comprehensive benefits package will include malpractice, health, dental, 37 days PTO/CME with $2500 expenses, pension plan, $10K relocation, and more.
- Must be BC/BE, both fellows and experienced candidates welcome to apply, visas accepted.
Great Falls has a local population of over 60,000. It boasts 57 parks and 40 miles of Rivers Edge Trail along the scenic Missouri River for the outdoor enthusiast for hiking, mountain biking, kayaking, water and snow skiing, snowmobiling. Enjoy Gibson Park featuring summer music concerts, the skate park and the dog park. Explore Montana’s rich heritage and history at Paris Gibson Square Museum of Art, C.M. Russell Museum, the Children’s Museum. Enjoy the arts and culture year round, the farmers market, and Electric City Water Park, 4 golf courses. Baseball fans can watch Great Falls Voyagers in the Pioneer League at Centene Stadium. Summer is filled with the Pro Rodeo Circuit finals, Ice Breaker Road Race, Montana State Fair, Western Art Week. Shop at the Holiday Village Mall or historic downtown. Hundreds of restaurants to satisfy every taste. This community is the perfect blend of big city excitement and small town charm.