Grand Rapids, Michigan, Suburb Seeks Endocrinologist -- Sign-On Bonus
- Successful candidate will one Endocrinologist and one APP in hospital employed practice.
- Practice will be outpatient with phone consults only.
- Hospitalists handle inpatient care.
- Optional teaching component available, but not required.
- Position will be employed with attractive base salary, production bonuses, signing bonus.
- Benefits consist of malpractice, health, dental, vision, life, disability, 401K pension plan, 23 days PTO/CME w/ $5Kexpenses, 6 paid holidays, and more.
- Must be BC/BE; both experienced specialists and upcoming fellows welcome to apply.
- H1B visa accepted.
This Grand Rapids suburb is located in Southwestern Michigan, between Chicago and Detroit for all major metro amenities and international airport for traveling. It was voted #1 by Forbes Magazine as community to raise a family, offering low cost of living, low crime, excellent schools, and plenty of cultural activities for the entire family.