Central Wisconsin Seeks Endocrinologist -- Sign-On Bonus
Successful candidate will join one Endocrinologist and three mid level practitioners in busy single specialty outpatient practice.
- Certified Diabetic Educator on site; flexible scheduling.
- Large referral area covering twenty counties and over 600,000 service area; willingness to do outreach preferred.
- Potential teaching opportunities through Aspirus Wausau Family Medicine Residency Program and Medical College of Wisconsin, both on-site.
- Employed position includes attractive income guaranteed salary, production bonuses, signing bonus, loan repayment assistance, fellowship stipend.
- Comprehensive benefits include malpractice, health, life, dental, vision, ST/LT disability, 403B pension plan, vacation/CME with $5K expenses, sick days, 6 paid holidays, relocation,.
- Must be BC/BE in Endocrinology, upcoming fellow grads and experienced physicians welcome to apply.
- Visas accepted.
Wausau, Wisconsin is located in the lovely Wisconsin River valley at the center of the state. We have a metro area population of 80,000 with excellent schools, busy performing arts center, large private music conservatory, and visual arts center. Quiet residential neighborhoods surround Lake Wausau and overlook the Wisconsin River or have views of Rib Mountain State Park. A normal commute is 10 minutes to any part of town. We enjoy four seasons of recreation including all water sports, sailing, kayaking, mountain biking, hiking, soccer, down-hill and cross-country skiing. We are conveniently located three hours from Milwaukee and Minneapolis.