Medical Director Sought for Opening in Southwest Missouri
We are assisting a Federally Qualified Community Health Center in their search for a Medical Director:
- Oversee 12+ physicians and advance practice providers
- Administrative and primary care clinical work
- Pain management a plus
- Outpatient practice, open Monday to Friday, 8 to 5
- Must be Board Certified/Eligible
- Guaranteed salary with bonuses
- Complete benefits package, including malpractice, 4 and half weeks vacation, 1 week CME plus money, 401k, health, dental, vision, and disability.
Located in the southwest corner of Missouri, it offers easy access to eight major lakes and numerous clear water streams. Superb scenery and clean air invite people outdoors through most of the mild four seasons. As the commercial, medical and cultural hub of the Four-State Region, it offers quality of life amenities rare in a city of this size, providing services for more than eight times its population.
With low crime rates and the second lowest ranking for cost of living in the nation, this community is the perfect place to raise a family. Whether your idea of fun includes the arts, sports, the great outdoors, history, or excellent dining, Southwest Missouri has you covered.