Medical Director needed in Fairfield County
Seeking a Medical Director for a brand new location in a coastal seaside community. Enjoy the benefits of improved access to care, with both office and non-office based visits (e.g. phone, video chat, email, walking groups, etc.) building a different kind of health system focused on delivering high-impact relationship-based care in an evolving and welcoming climate. Board-certified/board eligible in IM, Geriatrics or Family Medicine with a passion for treating the elderly.
- Accessible and transparent medical records system
- Smaller panel sizes, closer relationships between patients and care teams and more time devoted to patient care
- Opportunity to lead systemic change in health care delivery while working with a truly innovative team approach
- No billing or coding to worry about
- Guaranteed competitive base salary and benefits package
- Monday through Friday, 8-5. See 10-12 patients per day, clinical/admin time built into the day. Great work/life balance/joy of practice. Enjoy 4 weeks of Paid Time Off and 10 company holidays and CME time.
Located in a coastal seaside community in Fairfield County, CT with an easy Ferry ride from Long Island.