CRNA opening near Rocky Mount, North Carolina - New Graduates Welcome
A Health group is seeking a Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetists (CRNA).
- Full time position with competitive salary and full range of benefits including Medical/Dental, 401K, and retirement plan
- Sign-on Bonus, 25 days of PTO per year
- Schedule M-F 7am to 3pm, four days a week, Total Call Per Month - 6 shifts
- Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, placing labor epidurals and spinal anesthesia, providing pediatric anesthesia, perform anesthesia care procedures and timely document in EMR and/or paper records
- Current ALS/BLS certification must be obtained by start of employment
- New Graduates Welcome to apply