CRNA needs in Kansas City & St. Joseph, MO
Mosaic Life Care, a physician led life care company with facilities in Kansas City and St. Joseph, MO, is currently looking for performance-driven CRNAs who take pride in being the best at what they do, patient centered and detail-oriented.
- Have the talent to multi-task and be assertive to ensure patient safety.
- Work independently and remain confident in your skills in stressful situations and closely with a dedicated team of physicians and fellow CRNAs.
- A balanced schedule with no call responsibility
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision benefits package
- NBCRNA Certification and BLS/ACLS/PALS certifications required.
This well-trained department handles challenging cases and complex patients that give you the opportunity for continue growth and keep you at the forefront of anesthesia practice. This department sees approximately 10,000 cases per year in a variety of specialties. With 14 newly built OR suites and 2 C-section suites, CRNAs can enjoy a balanced schedule and a wide range of cases. The caregivers who make up Mosaic are dedicated to providing very good care to every patient, every time.
Mosaic is introducing a new kind of health care. We are connected to the hearts, minds and spirits of our consumers and want to help them become the healthiest version of themselves. We do not just treat diseases and conditions, we improve lives. We’ve redefined health care into life care … it is health improvement and life improvement.