Noninvasive Cardiology in Western Kentucky
Enterprise Medical Recruiting is assisting a Regional Medical Center in their recruitment of a non-invasive cardiologist
for a well-established, large healthcare system.
- Employed opportunity in the medical and business hub of western Kentucky
- Growing Service area with Significant Cardiac Need
- Strong Primary Care Referral Base
- Anticipated call of 1:5
- State-of-the-art facilities and equipment
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- CME expenses
- Relocation assistance
- Experienced Candidates Preferred
- ABMS/AOA Board Certification or Eligible with Certification in Process Required
Paducah is the medical, business and cultural center of western Kentucky, southern Illinois and northwest Tennessee. On or near I-24 and I-69, it is within a two- to three-hour drive of Nashville, Louisville, St. Louis and Memphis; and Barkley Regional Airport – with no security lines – offers two direct flights daily to Chicago. Paducah attracts thousands of international visitors each April at the American Quilter’s Society Quilt Show and Contest. Tourism is important year-round in the historic riverfront downtown with the Dogwood Trail, Dragon Boat Festival and Barbecue on theRiver festival.