Non-Invasive Cardiology for Rural Arkansas
Enterprise Medical Recruiting is assisting a Regional Medical Center in their recruitment of a non-invasive cardiologist
for a well-established, large healthcare system.
- Employed Opportunity
- Clinic located on hospital campus
- Patient area spans NW Arkansas and NE Oklahoma
- 10 days of call coverage per month anticipated
- Commencement bonus
- Assistance with medical education debt
- CME expenses
- Relocation assistance
- Experienced Candidates Preferred
- ABMS/AOA Board Certification or Eligible with Certification in Process Required
Siloam Springs, AR is near the Arkansas/Oklahoma border and is just 30 minutes from Fayetteville, home of the University of Arkansas. Patient population is well over 100,000! Siloam Springs is a growing community with a strong economy and numerous industries calling Siloam Springs home including La-Z-Boy Furniture. Siloam Springs, AR recently ranked first in “The 10 Safest Places in Arkansas” in 2014 and Siloam Springs High School, college prep courses available, ranked #16 in Arkansas by US News & World Report. Family-friendly atmosphere.