Robust, Growing Community Seeks Interventional Cardiologist
Well known and respected hospital-affiliated practice in Indiana looking for an Interventional Cardiologist to join a 6 physician practice.
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Employment is through a large, very stable healthcare system
- Must be willing to do general cardiology work and will help manage many established patients from departing physician.
- Call frequency is 1 x 5 for general cardiology; once per week for STEMI backup; every 6th weekend for IC call.
- State-Of-The-Art Siemens equipment is available in the 3 cardiology suites and 2 interventional radiology suites. Each IC performs about 350 procedures per year.
- A Structural Heart program is under development; a full service EP cardiologist is available; other standard supporting diagnostics are available; and an active vascular program is in place.
- EMR is Cerner and PowerChart office.
- Clinic offices are located in Medical Office Building which is attached to the hospital for patient care convenience.
Be a part of a thriving community of 50,000 just a short drive to Chicago, an even shorter commute to the University of Notre Dame and named one of the best cities to raise children.