Interventional Cardiology on the Beautiful California North Coast
This established and thriving multi-specialty facility on the North Coast is seeking an interventional cardiologist to join its busy practice.
- Elite multi-specialty group (with 5 cardiologists) offering physician-employed position.
- Competitive salary and great benefits package.
- Full time (1/2 hospital, 1/2 clinic), can begin immediately
- Call is 1:3 interventional only
- Focus mainly on coronary cases; peripheral skills welcome but not mandatory.
- 100-125 coronary interventions annually, could do 50 peripheral interventions annually.
- Only certified STEMI Center in the county.
- Hospital does ASD and PFO closure with ICE-guidance.
- No valvular or left atrial appendage interventions now, but may start soon as surgical volumes continue to grow.
- Medical directorship possible
We are minutes from pristine Pacific Ocean beaches and surrounded by ancient redwoods that are the tallest trees in the
world. In 2017, Eureka was awarded a California Cultural Site designation for its history and commitment to the arts
and local culture. Humboldt has previously been recognized by Outdoor Magazine, National Geographic, Backpacker Magazine,
USDA Most Scenic Rural County, and by Men’s Journal (as one of the top seven places to “buy land in paradise”).