Interventional Cardiology in Ft. Lauderdale
My client is seeking an Interventional Cardiologist for their system-employed practice just outside of Ft. Lauderdale.
- Opportunity to join a well-established Hospital owned and employed practice in Broward County, FL.
- Practice is seeking an experienced Interventional Cardiologist to perform interventions and also medical cardiology.
- Primarily an inpatient position.
- 5 physicians currently.
- Physicians will be at NW, University and Coral Springs and take call at all 3 hospitals (10 days per month).
- Clinic is very busy- 3 cardiologist onsite.
- Office is M-F 8:30 to 5.
- Physicians do a half day of cases and a half day of clinic call is comprised of ER and cardiology consults
- Interventional will also take STEMI call.
Location encompasses over 1.5 million residents, and offers an endless array of cultural, academic and sports activities, along with outstanding oceanfront recreational opportunities. Experience international cuisine at world-renowned restaurants, explore luxurious shopping, golf at one of the many nationally ranked golf courses. Whatever your heart desires can most likely be found in this coastal region of Florida.