Cardiology Group in New Mexico seeking Interventional Cardiologist
- Join an established practice with 2 Interventional Cardiologist and 3 NP.
- Practice currently generates in excess of 60,000 wRVU annually.
- Perform approx. 2,000 cardiac caths, 700 coronary interventions , 4,000 echos and 2,000 nuclear tests yearly.
- Competitive compensation and benefits package.
- Local population over 100,000.
Home to New Mexico State University, this beautiful and growing community is nestled in the mountains of Southern New Mexico. The mountains allow for excellent snow skiing. Enjoy proximity to lakes for boating and water skiing. Area is equipped with all of your big box stores as well as quaint shopping and dining. Just 45 minutes away from El Paso International Airport, making travel to and from convenient. The area experiences four mildly distinct seasons. The community is a great place to raise a family with good schools and a low cost of living.