Hospital-Employed General Cardiology Opportunity Just Outside of Atlanta
Well known and respected hospital-affiliated practice in Georgia is looking for a General Cardiologist
to join a 9 physician practice.
- Group consists of 3 Interventional, 5 General, and 1 EP Cardiologist
- See patients in the clinic and round on patients in the hospital; duties also include reading any test performed on patients
- Competitive salary plus full benefits (medical, vision, dental, 401k w/ match, etc.)
- 1:5 Call Coverage
- Hospital Services offered: Stress testing, ECHO, Nuclear, TEE, PAD net, CPACS,
- Cardiac Intervention, Cardiac Cath., Permanent Pacemaker, Cardiac PET scan
This community is a western suburb of Atlanta and just 40 minutes from the airport! Enjoy all the conveniences without the city traffic. Enjoy this county's Historic Downtown with its authentic architecture and choose from a variety of museums, shops and restaurants. Get all the benefits of a smaller community with the big city amenities of Atlanta just a few miles away. Community has excellent schools to attend as well as Emory University nearby for higher education. For recreation there are parks, tennis courts, movie theaters, skating rinks, horseback riding trails, public and private golf courses, water skiing and swimming beaches.