How We Help with Medical Recruitment
Enterprise Medical Recruiting provides healthcare organizations with a cost-effective and efficient recruiting solution. List a job with us, and your job opportunity will be personally marketed to our robust database of candidates and advertised through a multitude of dynamic technological sourcing tools, job boards, and specialty-specific ads.
Before a candidate is presented to your organization they are thoroughly screened by an experienced physician recruiter to ensure they possess the qualifications that will lead to a successful and permanent physician placement.
Our Physician Recruitment Process
We maintain an extensive candidate advertising and sourcing campaign reaching thousands of new healthcare providers each day, which are then added to our ever-expanding database. We market your job through the following:
- Proprietary Database Mining
- Phone Calls
- Online Job Boards
- Specialty-Specific Ad Placement
- Social Media
- Targeted Emails
- Broadcast Fax
- Digital Advertising
- Personalized Direct Mail Campaigns (optional)
At Enterprise Medical Recruiting, we offer two physician recruitment solutions for our clients:
- Candidate-driven approach.
- Our specialty-specific recruiters identify, screen, qualify and present candidates who possess the qualifications you are seeking.
- We advertise your job opportunity on the most utilized online healthcare job boards nationwide.
- Client-driven approach.
- Our experienced search consultants make your position their primary focus.
- We act as an extension of your healthcare organization, advertising and branding the opportunity, and proactively seeking candidates through advanced sourcing methods.
Physician Leadership and Executive Search
Enterprise Medical Recruiting also recruits talented physician leaders and healthcare executives, including:
- Clinical physician leaders such as medical directors, associates and assistants, and service line directors
- Mid-level leaders in cardiovascular services, oncology, surgery, clinical laboratory, rehab/PT, radiology, women’s & children’s, pharmacy, and several other specialty areas
We employ a traditional executive search process similar to C-suite positions, but amend it to expedite the process and curtail expenses. We streamline the search model through networking calls, database utilization, a broader and more aggressive use of email and social media, and thorough candidate phone interviews and video conference meetings. Our objective is to match healthcare organization needs as quickly as possible with the best leadership talent available in the marketplace.